< LEADERSHIP + MENTORS >
- Chuck Vallurupalli, MBA, Senior Director of Duality
In this role, he leads all aspects of Duality by setting the accelerator's strategic vision, overseeing all program operations, providing critical venture support resources to quantum startup companies, and cultivating relationships with key partners, mentors, venture capitalists, corporations, and other stakeholders. He is also a member of the Polsky Center executive team.
- Preeti Chalsani, PhD, Deputy Director of Duality
In this role, she helps set the accelerator's strategic vision while providing the technology context to the accelerator and build relationships with corporate partners, mentors, quantum startups, partners, and stakeholders. She also serves as the director of industry partnerships for quantum information science in a joint position with the Polsky Center and the Chicago Quantum Exchange (CQE).
- Micheline Pergande, MBA, Director, Marketing and Communications
In this role, she oversees the coordination of marketing activities across all Duality partners and drives a strategic communications plan in support of Duality and its startups. She also leads all marketing and communications for the Polsky Center.
- Anna Wislocki, PhD, Senior Program Manager
In this role, she supports all programming and operations for startups in Duality cohort. She also works at the Polsky Center where she is responsible for managing a portfolio of new and existing programs, events, and scientific initiatives.
- Mus Chagal, MBA, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships
In this role, he interacts with corporate partners, investors, and venture capitalists on partnership and sponorship opportunities for Duality and its startups. He is also an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at the Polsky Center.
Meet the Mentors
Startups accepted into Duality receive dedicated support and mentoring from top business experts, investors, and entrepreneurs. The growing list of Duality mentors includes:
- Keith Crandell, Cofounder and Managing Director, Arch Venture Partners
- David Dorsey, Principal, 11.2 Capital
- Christophe Jurczak, Managing Partner and Founder, Quantonation
- Karen Kerr, Managing Director, Agile Equities
- Masha Khusid, Partner, Drive Capital
- Matt Langione, Principal, Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Jai Shekhawat, Founder and former CEO, Fieldglass and Advisor, Chicago Ventures